Supercar Double Thrill – WEEKDAY
Drive 2 Supercars for 6 miles each!
Made to upgrade!
Our Supercar Double Thrill (Weekday) Experience makes a superb present! As with all our other Supercar Driving Experiences you have the option to have it dispatched as a Gift Voucher, the difference is it allows the lucky recipient to choose themselves which Supercar they wish to drive!
The Double Thrill includes in-car briefing followed by 6 miles driving any one of a choice of the following Supercars:
Audi R8, Aston Martin Vantage, Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997 Turbo, Ariel Atom!
Once the driver has recovered from their excitement it’s time to jump in a specially prepared performance saloon with a Race Instructor at the wheel for a seat of the pants High Speed passenger lap!
A really innovative present and great fun!
*One demonstration lap can be added for £10.00, and you can also upgrade for a weekend event for just £10.00.Please also note, to use this voucher at Castle Combe Circuit, it would incur a £25.00 cost.
Ariel, Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Porsche
Ariel Atom, Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari 360 Modena, Jaguar F Type ‘R’, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997 Turbo
Our Supercar Double Thrill (Weekdays) makes a superb present! As with all our other Supercar Driving Experiences you have the option to have it dispatched as a Gift Voucher or as an email voucher, the difference is it allows the lucky recipient to choose themselves which Supercar they wish to drive! They have a tough choice of:
• Ariel Atom: 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds, top speeds of 155mph
• Audi R8: 0-60mph in 4.8 seconds, top speeds of 185mph
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage: 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds, top speeds of 175mph
• Ferrari F430: 0-60mph in 4 seconds, top speeds of 190mph
• Porsche 997 Turbo: 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds, top speeds of 192mph
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560: 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds, top speeds of 202mph
Upon arrival at the location, the lucky driver will receive their driver registration – to show their driving licence and fill out a few forms. Once this has finished, the driver will be shown to their choice of incredible Supercar for their drive. Afterwards, it is time for a quick chat and in-car briefing with the friendly instructor in the passenger seat, the driver will pull out of the pit lane for their 6 miles* driving the Supercar around the chosen track. They will then get their second in-car briefing to their next choice of Supercar, followed by another 6 miles drive!
If this isn’t enough for them, the lucky driver will then receive a high speed passenger ride in the Ford Focus RS for one lap speeding around the track! Definitely a day to remember!
This voucher can be upgraded to include a familiarisation lap for £10.00, weekend surcharge for £10.00, and Castle Combe Circuit is available for £25.00 extra.
Your day includes
- Driver Registration and welcome in our Registration suite/marquee
- Introduction to your Supercar Instructor
- 6 miles* driving a Supercar from the choice described above
- 6 miles* driving in their second choice of Supercar
- High Speed passenger lap in a performance saloon (Instructor Driving)
Gift Voucher Validity
6 months from the date of issue (subject to promotional offers)
Valid for weekday events only, unless upgraded at the time of purchase for £10.00. If upgraded AFTER purchase, this upgrade becomes £20.00.
Gift Voucher Delivery
Gift Voucher orders received before 3pm are sent same day by Royal Mail 1st class post (except public/Bank Holidays)
Please allow 2 hours at the location.
Locations / Venues
ONLY VALID FOR:
– Elvington, York
– Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire
– Blyton Park, Gainsborough
– Dunsfold Park, Surrey (Top Gear Test Track)
– Three Sisters, Wigan
– Castle Combe, Wiltshire available for a £25.00 upgrade fee, due to it being a premium circuit.
- No Alcohol
- Minimum Height 5ft
- Maximum Height 6ft 5in
- Minimum age : 17 with full Driving Licence
- Maximum Weight 18 stone
Trainers/soft soled shoes
All family and friends are welcome. We also offer passenger rides in all of the Supercars on the day (Pay & Drive). And if your guests bring their Driving Licence with them they can also drive on the day too (subject to availability). Please note – No dogs allowed