Ultimate Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Lap
Choose from a selection of our higher spec Supercars!
Includes a High Speed Passenger Ride in a performance saloon car
Our Ultimate Supercar Thrill Experience makes a superb present! As with all our other Supercar Driving Experiences you have the option of having it dispatched as an elegant Gift Voucher or via email for instant delivery as an E-Voucher, but the difference is it allows the lucky recipient to choose themselves which High spec Supercar they wish to drive from our collection!
The Ultimate Supercar Thrill includes in-car briefing, followed by 6 miles driving any one of a choice of any of these Supercars including:
- Aston Martin DB9
- Ferrari F430
- Lamborghini LP570 Superleggera
- Ariel Atom
- BMW i8
- Audi R8 V10 Plus
- Nissan GTR
- Jaguar F-Type R
Once the lucky recipient has regained their composure, experience the thrill of a high speed passenger ride with one of our expert race instructors!
A really innovative present and great fun!
Ariel, Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini
Ariel Atom, Aston Martin DBS, Audi R8, Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560
Our Ultimate Supercar Thrill Experience makes a superb present! This gift is perfect for any car lover who enjoys speed, raw power and the nicer things in life! This experience entitles the recipient to participate in 6* fun-filled miles driving one of our higher spec Supercars! The driver will receive a choice of:
• Aston Martin DBS: The James Bond car itself…5.9ltr V12 engine, 510bhp, 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds and top speeds of 191mph.
• Ferrari F430: 4.3ltr V8 engine, 483bhp, 0-60mph in 4 seconds and top speeds of 190mph.
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560: 5.2ltr V10 engine, 560bhp, 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds and top speeds of 202mph
• Ariel Atom: 2.0ltr Type R Honda engine, 300bhp, 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds, top speeds of 155mph.
• Audi R8 V10: 5.2ltr V10 engine, 550bhp, 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds, top speeds of 198mph.
• Plus many more!
Upon arrival at the location, the lucky driver will receive their driver registration – to show their driving licence and fill out a few forms. Once this has finished, the driver will be shown to their choice of incredible Supercar for their drive. Afterwards, it is time for a quick chat and in-car briefing with the friendly instructor in the passenger seat, the driver will pull out of the pit lane for their 6 miles* driving the Supercar around the chosen track.
If this isn’t enough for them, the lucky driver will then receive a high speed passenger ride in the Ford Focus RS for one lap speeding around the track! Definitely a day to remember!
To finish their experience, the recipient will receive a Certificate of Supercar Driving Experience to keep as a memento from the day!
Your day includes
- Driver Registration and welcome in our Registration suite/marquee
- Introduction to your Supercar Instructor
- 6 miles* driving the Supercar of your choice from list above
- High Speed passenger ride in performance saloon car
Gift Voucher Validity
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, the experience MUST be taken before the expiry.
Gift Voucher Delivery
Gift Voucher orders received before 3pm are sent same day by Royal Mail 1st class post (except public/Bank Holidays)
Please allow 2 hours at the location.
Locations / Venues
Castle Combe, Wiltshire
Stafford Driving Centre, Seighford
Blyton Park, Gainsborough
Dunsfold Park, Surrey
Three Sisters, Wigan
NEC Arena, Birmingham
Perranporth Driving Centre, Cornwall
* 6 miles is equivalent to 3 laps at Castle Combe (due to Longer circuit), 4 laps at Perranporth, Blyton Park and Dunsfold Park, 6 laps at Three Sisters Circuit, Stafford and Elvington, 8 laps at NEC Arena
- No Alcohol
- Minimum Height: 5ft
- Maximum Height: 6ft 5in
- Minimum age : 17 with full Driving Licence
- Maximum Weight: 18 stone
Trainers/soft soled shoes
All family and friends are welcome. We also offer passenger rides in all of the Supercars on the day (Pay & Drive). And if your guests bring their Driving Licence with them they can also drive on the day too (subject to availability). Please note – No dogs allowed