Supreme Driving with Radical SR3 Passenger Ride
Drive one our most prestigious cars
Includes a high speed passenger lap in a Radical SR3 and Supercar Certificate
Our Supreme Driving Experience with Radical Passenger Ride is an incredible gift!
The lucky recipient will get to choose which one of our TOP Supercar’s they wished to drive! The Supreme Thrill includes in-car briefing, followed by 6 thrilling miles driving the Supercar of their choice. This can include the following:
Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia or Aston Martin DBS!
Once the drive has been completed, the recipient will then receive their introduction to our expert Radical team who will demonstrate the easiest way to climb in to the small but comfy cockpit. After being strapped in, prepare for the sound of the shear G-Force coming from the car as it accelerates down straights and screeches around bends for one mind-blowing lap!
Finally, we will present you with a Certificate of Supercar Experience to keep as memorabilia from your incredible experience with us!
Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini
Aston Martin DBS, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Aventador
Our Supreme Thrill with Radical Passenger Ride makes a superb present! With the lucky recipient getting to pick one of the legendary Supercars! They will have a tough decision of choosing either the:
• Lamborghini Aventador: equipped with permanent four wheel drive, a 6.5ltr V12 engine capacity. A huge 700bhp and top speeds of 230mph.
• Ferrari 458 Italia: Equipped with rear wheel drive, a 4.5ltr V8 engine, flying to 0-60mph in 3.4 seconds and top speeds of 202+mph!
• Aston Martin DBS: Let them channel their inner James Bond with this powerful beauty. With top speeds of 191mph, and going from 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds!
Although it is an incredibly tricky choice, the driver will get to choose their Supercar and drive it for 6* powerful miles at their chosen venue!
Upon arrival at the location, the lucky driver will receive their driver registration – to show their driving licence and fill out a few forms. Once this has finished, the driver will be shown to their choice of legendary Supercar for their drive. Afterwards, it is time for a quick chat and in-car briefing with the friendly instructor in the passenger seat, the driver will pull out of the pit lane for their 6 miles* driving the Supercar around the chosen track.
If this isn’t enough for them, the lucky driver will then be introduced to our Radical SR3 team who will then fit them with their helmet. Once comfortably in the Radical, they will receive an incredible, mind-blowing passenger ride!
Prepare for the sound of the shear G-Force coming from the car as it accelerates down straights and screeches around bends!
To finish their experience, the recipient will receive a Certificate of Supercar Driving Experience to keep as a memento from the day!
Your day includes
- Driver Registration and welcome in our Registration suite/marquee
- Introduction to your Supercar Instructor
- 6 miles* driving their chosen Supercar
- Introduction to your Radical Race car Instructor
- A Second Instructor to Strap in passenger and fit with helmet
- 1 thrilling lap as a passenger in the Radical Race car
- Certificate of Supercar Experience
Gift Voucher Validity
6 months from the date of issue (subject to promotional offers)
Gift Voucher Delivery
Gift Voucher orders received before 3pm are sent same day by Royal Mail 1st class post (except public/Bank Holidays)
Please allow 2 hours at the location.
Locations / Venues
Castle Combe, Wiltshire
Blyton Park, Gainsborough
Dunsfold Park, Surrey (Top Gear Test Track)
Three Sisters, Wigan
* 6 miles is equivalent to 3 laps at Castle Combe (due to Longer circuit) 4 laps at Elvington, Blyton Park, Dunsfold Park and Bruntingthorpe, and 6 laps at Three Sisters.
- No Alcohol
- Minimum Height 5ft
- Maximum Height 6ft 5in
- Minimum age: 17 with full Driving Licence
- Maximum Weight 18 stone
Trainers/soft soled shoes
All family and friends are welcome. We also offer passenger rides in all of the Supercars on the day (Pay & Drive). And if your guests bring their Driving Licence with them they can also drive on the day too (subject to availability). Please note – No dogs allowed